Build your faith
Watch LiveSundays at 9:30AM & 11AM
The Fruit of the Spirit - Love
Gal. 5:22-23 | 9/25/22
The first offspring of the Spirit is Love-
What is Love?
Why is Love first?
What does Love look like?
How does Love make a difference in our lives?
We can see clearly that Love is first because when His Love is present in our lives, it changes the way we see and deal with the world around us.
Midweek Leader’s Guide
The Fruit of the Spirit
- Read Galatians 5:22-23. In your own words, what does love mean to you?
- Why do you think that love was the first fruit of the Spirit working in the life of the believer mentioned?
- Think through the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23. What is our part in producing these qualities?
- What is the Spirit’s part?
- Do you think that the Fruit of the Spirit usually shows gradually?
- Have you seen evidence of this in your life or someone else’s life?
- What are the habits that can help cultivate fruit flourishing?
- What can you do this week to nurture the character of the Holy Spirit in your life?
- How can you and the Spirit get rid of the dead wood that stifles your growth?