About usPTC3 Preschool is dedicated to creating an environment where children grow to love school and learning.
Our programming is designed to meet the needs of the whole child.
- Spiritually- by teaching our children that they are loved by God and were purposefully created
- Socially & emotionally– through learning to cooperate, share, take turns, and express emotions, as well as developing a sense of independence
- Linguistically- through using language to communicate, learning listening habits, and facilitating a love for reading and beginning to write
- Developing fine motor skills– through play; specifically, coloring, turning pages, cutting, stringing beads, sorting small toys, and, eventually, writing
- Conceptual development– through beginning to understand concepts such as likeness, color, shape, and size, as well as introducing numbers and letters
- Developing gross motor skills– by encouraging movement through running, skipping, swinging, jumping, and dancing
Our curriculumOur curriculum grows and develops the whole child.
Everything, from our intimate classroom sizes to our combined curriculum, was purposefully chosen to engage and embolden your child in their learning adventure.
Weekday Preschool StaffMeet the Team
Megan SmythPTC3 Preschool Executive Director and Oxford Trails Academy Director
Theresa KrassK-4 Teacher
Connie HeathK-4 Assistant
Jennifer TorrK-3 Teacher
Luisa VelezK-3 Assistant
Tracy PettigrewK-2 Teacher
Elizabeth BrockK-2 Assistant
Lauren DixToddler Class Assistant
500 Kedron Drive
Peachtree City, GA 30269